University Internists of St. Louis since 1970
Content Copyright 2014 | University Internists, St. Louis, Inc.| Website Designed by EMR Website Design
Internal Medicine with subspecialty in Rheumatology
Internal Medicine with subspecialty in RheumatologyDescription of practice:
Single physician’s office with two ANP (Adult Nurse Practitioners). Basic Internal Medicine care plus consultation on and management of rheumatologic illness.
Among common Rheumatologic illnesses treated at our practice are rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis (degenerative joint disease), ankylosing, spondylitis, mixed connective tissue disease and psoriatic arthritis. We also evaluate and manage Sjögren’s syndrome, polymyositis, dermatomyositis, scleroderma and many other musculoskeletal problems.
Procedures may include joint, muscle or trigger point injections. Diagnostic services available on site include x-ray, laboratories and EKG. CT and MRI are available in the building depending on insurance acceptance.
Training and Affiliations:
- B.A. in Chemistry, University of Kansas
- M.D. Kansas University School of Medicine
- Research Fellowship Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
- Internship and Internal medicine residency, Carney Hospital Boston, Massachusetts
- Rheumatology Fellowships:
- Boston University Medical Center
- New England Medical Center
- Member of St. Louis Medical Society
- Member of American College of Rheumatology.
Licensed in the State of Missouri since 1982.
St. Anthony’s Medical Center, St. Clare Health Center, Des Peres and Barnes Hospital. (Additionally on staff at St. Luke’s and Barnes West County Hospital).
Most forms of insurance are accepted, please contact our office at (314) 845-9010 to verify.